This is a profile of Henri Rantanen, professional goofball, electronics engineer, photographer, programmer, space-time observer and a coffee consumer. Inventor type of guy with a habit of optimizing everything. Also known online with my screen name nerdaxic.
I am calm and well-mannered, logical, quiet, creative and lazy in a good way.
I mostly spend my free time with technology or handicrafts. Digital media being the biggest time-suck. I’m often found building gadgets, programming stuff or tinkering with something.
- Home Cinema
- Social media
- Smart Home and IoT
- Gym and cycling
- Car tuning and mainetance
- Green energy
- Investing and trading shares and virtual currencies
7 years of education after basic education. Glad its over with.
To prove it I have few fancy papers:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, making me an engineer
- Vocational qualification as electronics technician
Work at Solteq Oyj
I currently work as a system specialist and a digital consultant in Solteq Oyj’s Digital Engagement unit.
Company provides Omni-channel Sales systems and helps it’s clients with modern digital customership.
My part is in digital marketing:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conversion Optimization (CRO)
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Analytics
- Web developement
- Technical consulting and support
- IoT Hardware developement
- Mobile App Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google AdWords Individual Qualification
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display Marketing (Banner ads)
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- Work safety
- SFS 6002 Electrical Safety
- Responsible Director of Nuclear Safety
- Emergency First Aid
- Hot Work Licence
- Occupational Safety Card
Henri Rantanen, aka. nerdaxic
I try to use the screen name nerdaxic on online interactions where possible. This makes me easy to find across multiple sites and services.
The name originated from online random nick name generator tool, me being a nerd and word being and adjective. It is different enough not already taken and as an added bonus, it sounds like some sort of medicine.