This is a profile of Henri Rantanen, professional goofball, electronics engineer, photographer, programmer, space-time observer, and a coffee consumer. Inventor type of guy with a habit of optimizing everything. Also known online with my screen name Nerdaxic.
I am calm and well-mannered, logical, quiet, creative and lazy in a good way.
Founder, entrepreneur, accountant, developer, cleaning lady, secretary and trainee at Argnode Ltd.
I mostly spend my free time with technology or handicrafts. Digital media being the biggest time-suck. I’m often found building gadgets, programming stuff or tinkering with something.
- Home Cinema
- Social media
- Smart Home and IoT
- Video games
- Gym and cycling
- Car tuning and maintenance
7 years of education after basic education. Glad it’s over with.
To prove it I have a few fancy papers:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, making me an engineer
- Vocational qualification as an electronics technician
Work as IT-consultant
I currently work as a an IT-consultant on web-technologies an analytics.
I’m specialized in:
- Digital Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conversion Optimization (CRO)
- Digital Marketing
- Web development
- Technical consulting and support
- IoT Hardware development
- Robotics hardware design & assembly
- Mobile App Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google AdWords Individual Qualification
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display Marketing (Banner Ads)
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- Work safety
- SFS 6002 Electrical Safety
- Responsible Director of Nuclear Safety
- Emergency First Aid
- Hot Work Licence
- Occupational Safety Card
Henri Rantanen, aka. nerdaxic
I try to use the screen name nerdaxic on online interactions where possible. Henri Rantanen is quite long and boring, so a short, unique, descriptive and difficult-to-pronounce nickname makes me easy to find across multiple sites and services.
The name originated from an online random nickname generator tool, me being a nerd and word being an adjective. It is different enough not already taken and as an added bonus, it sounds like some sort of medicine.